Jumat, 12 Juni 2009

15 years old,yeah i'm old,i know

as usual i was nervous about getting older,don't know why
and before i go to bed,i think uuh tomorrow my cell phone will be full of birthday message and blablabla,i was sorta happy
in the morning....i didn't hear anything (what i mean anything is any message alarm)
i just thought awwww nobody remember my birthday!
but suddenly Usha texted me said Happy Birthday bla bla bla,and she's the sixth person who texted me haha

1.Dian Wulandari
2.Miss Andri
3.Shafira Anindita
4.Verra Twee
5.Tamara Nandya
6.Usha Adelina
7.Diaz
8.Tasya Amalia
9.Ima
10.Petra
11.Mas Rohmat
12.Aliza
13.Sikil
14.Happy
15.Ghina
16.Lia
17.Inas
18.Danivan
19.Ubit
20.Bulek Win
21.Eko
22.Dita
23.Nisa

and others congratulate me from facebook and twitter

after that i just think that ah nobody surprised me! i love surprise! hahaha but god hear my pray!

in the afternoon,i was watching Desperate Housewives and then suddenly my mum called me,she said that "Mrs.Indra sent you a birthday cake"

*Mrs.Indra is my friend's mum (Danivan)

then i opened it,and it looked like this



Everybody's so nice to me,i should be thankful :D


and this is the other birthday cake




4 komentar:

  1. yaah, gue jauh, ke 9 hahha
    cie lea deket sama danivan, nanti nadea jealous loh! hahah

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha nyokap gue kan deket sama nyokap nya Danivan,Im
    Nadea gue gak ada maksud kok lol

    BalasHapus
  3. asik gue pertama ahahahahah <333

    BalasHapus